ICP connection data API is throwing a Runtime Error; first noticed the issue at 7:43am Monday 1st July 2019.
Can't find a support channel to log this so hopefully this get's picked up soon.
We didn't find anything obvious going wrong, but we've restarted the webapp. Things look ok now, although we'll continue to monitor.
Let us know if you have further issues.
Thanks - is there a support area to log such issues in the future?
The easiest way is to do what you've done and post to the forum. If you use the issue tag we'll treat it as such and get to it asap. This should be reserved for things that have stopped working not reporting data you'd like etc.
If you check the box "is solution", then others know it's sorted (I've done this now). We'll close off the discussion after a period of time. If the issue reemerges, and the discussion is closed, please start a new discussion.
I plan to bring the issues link up to the main menu in the next release.
Our 587 members have posted 550 times in 175 discussions
12 users are currently online, including 3 members.
© 2019 Copyright material on this site is protected by copyright owned by the Electricity Authority or its licensors.