Something appears to have happened with the amount of price data that can be downloaded. The Wholesale energy prices data tab says that only the top 50 of 50 lines are displayed and to view the complete report click here. This is also currently only showing the top 50 lines as well.......in the past this hasnt been an issue.
- Pricing downloads (only allowing top 50 lines) - resolved
Pricing downloads (only allowing top 50 lines) - resolved
- 96 Views
- Last post 29 November 2018
This issue is now resolved and usual behaviour has been restored.
We made a change to lighten the load on users' web browsers so that the full set of data is only retrieved on clicking download, only the preview content is delivered initially. Previously the full dataset was delivered to the browser and only the top 50 lines shown meaning the browser had to deal with the full file despite a lot of users just looking at the preview and not downloading it.
Thanks for letting us know and spotting that bug so quickly! Let us know if you notice anything else.
Find discussions by tag
- 1 Adding missing stations in Generation_MD dataset?
- 2 Settlement prices not loading 27 September 2018 - resolved
- 3 Metering configurations by individual metering component
- 4 Estimated volumes in reconciliation and impact on consumer invoicing when data arrives?
- 5 Data on metering configurations released